Saturday, October 16, 2010

By the full moon's light

In the spirit of Halloween (personally my favorite holiday) I watched The Wolfman last night.  I wonder if anyone else noticed these strange coincidences...
Isn't it odd that Anthony Hopkins is a reclusive widower and has his dead son's girlfriend as a house guest, now suddenly attracted to his surviving son?  Legends of the fall?
And the unfortunate stag tied on the moor as bait for the werewolf? It actually met a kinder fate than the goat which was to be T-rex's dinner in Jurassic Park.
How about the final werewolf fight sequence in the burning house where the wolves collide in mid-air attack? New Moon?
I think this would've been a good flick, if I hadn't been having flashes of deja vu through it all.  See it for yourself and give me your opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment