Thursday, March 31, 2011

April's Reader's Digest

I think I like Reader's Digest because of its size.  It's great to tuck inside even a small purse and while some of it is still a bit mature for my taste, other sections are interesting and funny- ok, well there was this one joke that I had to read several times and I still didn't get it.  Maybe Reader's Digest is too mature for me!
April's issue had a lot of trivia-type items, which I love.  In a little section they called Mind the Gap, they highlighted some of the items that make up this year's (for the class of 2014) Mindset List compiled by Beloit College.  I suppose you have to be slightly mature to enjoy this- I know I did.  Check out the Mindset List online and chuckle over gems like #50:  Toothpaste tubes have always stood up on their caps.

Watch for more news in April.  I'm not fooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment