Monday, March 28, 2011

More magazine

It's nice to know maybe I'm not as old as I think, because many of the features in More magazine just don't really appeal to me.  Too bad for More because I don't think I'll be renewing my subscription.  The subtitle of the magazine is 'For women of style and substance.'  I thought that fit me, but maybe not.  I did find a couple things of interest in April's issue to share:
-women ages 55 to 64 are less likely to house clean daily (I'm not really close to that age bracket yet, but it's nice to know there is something to look forward to at that age)
-The back page feature called 'Big names, big brains' tells where 10 female stars went to college (some ivy league schools) and the degrees they earned (none went to Drexel though)
-A lengthy but very interesting article, A country of women, on older women living in Chernobyl's radioactive wasteland.  Is it coincidental that there were butchered animals in two of the photos?  A very eerie symbolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment