Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Panda's in for Spring

Panda trend - black and white
Harper's Bazaar published its fashion issue in March.  Aside from the great subscriber cover (the newstand cover just had Kim Kardashian) the editor's choice section showcased some Spring trends I will and won't be following- that is of course if the snow ever stops!  Easy to follow trends include animal skin patterned goods (when has snakeskin ever been out?), black and white (ditto), lace (love it-so feminine), and neutrals (I am definitely seeing a pair of nude platform heels in my future to wear with summer dresses).  Trends which will be difficult for me personally to follow are:  Chartreuse & other neon brights (we did this in the 80's- not going there again!) and Reds (just not my best color).  The issue also has some great photos of Kate Middleton in Issa- I'd personally like to see Kate in an Issa wedding dress on April 29th, but we will just have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment