Thursday, March 17, 2011

Buying the right shoes

Those who know me may think this is another story about where each pair of 5 inch heels in my closet came from, but what is even more important is your workout shoes.  I recently had to buy yet another pair of sneakers.  With the number of miles I'm doing every week they seem to lose their support quickly.  I was overwhelmed by the selection, so much so that I bought two pair.  March's Runner's World has some great tips for picking shoes you & your feet will love.
*Have your feet measured each time you go to buy shoes - your foot size can change
*Wear your workout socks so you can be sure of the fit
*Shop late in the day when your feet are their largest - this is good if you're buying those 5 inch heels also!
Check the Runner's World online shoe finder (on the homepage) to give you some ideas before you hit the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment