Sunday, March 13, 2011

I think I read Cosmo because I like dry humor...

The content is really totally irrelevant since I haven't had a date in years (really).  I thought the March issue could cure that, though.  I stupidly still have faith that I'll meet someone (totally unrealistic).  The headline on the cover "We found your future boyfriend!  23 Great places to meet men" sounded promising.  Maybe I could educate myself on where these elusive creatures (men) spent their time.  It was the first article I read and quickly learned that I will be forever single...Some Cosmopolitan advice I will not be following:
*Hanging out at luxury car dealerships to chat up men looking at cars they can't afford (avoid the men who got off the bus to look at Mercedes)
*Eating at hospital cafeterias in hopes of meeting a good-looking doctor (all the good doctors are women anyway - everyone knows that)
*Going to a guitar shop because you're sure to score with a musician (I'm gagging)
*Signing up as my male alter ego on Groupon so I see where guys are shopping (yes, we all want a man who is in pursuit of a sale)
I think I'll get back to my game of Solitaire now.

No comments:

Post a Comment